Features of SilentNight Micro CD/DVD/ISO/AUDIO Burner 6.0
- Fully featured Data CD / DVD recording functionality..
- No DLL is required
- Built-in ASPI Layer for Windows NT/2000/XP.
- Support CD-R / CD-RW / DVD+RW / DVD-RAM / DVD-R / DVD-RW.
- On the fly recording; no need to build ISO file first. No disk space is required for temporary files.
- Create ISO(100% DOS/Windows) compatible Data CDs/DVDs.
- Fully featured UDF Data CD/DVD recording functionality. (*,**)
- Fully featured Cue/Bin image burning functionality. (*,**)
- Fully featured VCD Burning/Imaging functionality. (*,**)
- Support Long File Name (Joliet) File System.
- Burn and Build ISO Images.
- Create Multi-Session CD.
- Import any of the available previous session.
- Write on Rewritable CDs.
- Tested with SCSI, IDE, EIDE, USB and Firewire CD/DVD Writers.
- Advanced, reliable and strong backup functionalities. (*)
- All Windows Versions (Except Windows 3.1x) supported.
- High Performance File/Disc Caching.
- Burn Proof/Just Link support.
- DAO, SAO and TAO Writing methods support.
- On the fly burning of wave, mp3.
- Full Drag and Drop support.
* = Only in registered version.
** = Coming soon.
English, Norwegian, French, Italian, German, Romanian, Brazilian/Portuguese. (All other languages supported in previous versions in under construction).
Changes in SilentNight Micro CD/DVD/ISO/AUDIO Burner 6.0.21
- Windows Vista compatible
- A lot of bug fixes and improvements. This update is strongly recomended, and all users should download this update.
SilentNight Micro CD/DVD/ISO/AUDIO Burner 6.0.22
on 25 February 2008, reviewed by: david bennett
mine is a question more than it is a comment. will it shrink and encode copy protected dvd's to a iso file?
SilentNight Micro CD/DVD/ISO/AUDIO Burner 4.1.2
on 26 December 2005, reviewed by: Rosario
Easy to use
SilentNight Micro CD/DVD/ISO/AUDIO Burner 4.0.6
on 07 November 2005, reviewed by: Maximo
You said "- No DLL is required", when I tried to start SN-MCD it asked for two dlls.1: bass.dll & 2: basscd.dll. As I've installed MP3CoolPlay-X to try, there were the dlls required & there went your soft. I'm just trying it & looks fine..., Let's see it!
Well here you go. This little fellow lets you select folders to burn, and you can filter out only the files you want. Exelent choise for easy backup, and best of all, it fits easy on a single floppy disk and its completely free.