Being easy to understand and configurable, Greenshot is an efficient tool for project managers, software developers, technical writers, testers and anyone else creating screenshots.
Changes in Greenshot 1.1.7
* We moved our repository to BitBucket (GIT), this forced us to change the build script and the version
- Bugs resolved (for bug details go to http://sourceforge.net/p/greenshot/bugs and search on the ID):
* Bug #1517: (now it is really fixed) export to Microsoft Word always goes to the last active Word instance.
* Bug #1589/#1584 System.NullReferenceException
* Bug #1574: AccessException when loading plugins
* Changed the Box plug-in to use the new V2 API, which is mandatory from 13.12.2013. The Box plug-in now needs the .NET 3.5 Full Framework.
- See full list of changes here
Greenshot offers capture of window, region or full screenshot. Supports several image formats.