Being easy to understand and configurable, Greenshot is an efficient tool for project managers, software developers, technical writers, testers and anyone else creating screenshots.
Changes in Greenshot 1.1.6
- Bugs resolved (for bug details go to http://sourceforge.net/p/greenshot/bugs and search on the ID):
* Bug #1515: Changed the settings GUI to clearly show that the interactive Window capture mode doesn't use the windows capture mode settings.
* Bug #1517: export to Microsoft Word always goes to the last active Word instance.
* Bug #1525/#1486: Greenshot looses configuration settings. (At least we hope this is resolved)
* Bug #1528: export to Microsoft Excel isn't stored in file, which results in a "red cross" when opening on a different or MUCH later on the same computer.
* Bug #1544: EntryPointNotFoundException when using higlight area or blur
* Bug #1546: Exception in the editor when using multiple destination, among which the editor, and a picker (e.g. Word) is shown.
* Not reported: Canceling Imgur authorization or upload caused an NullPointerReference
- See full list of changes here
Greenshot offers capture of window, region or full screenshot. Supports several image formats.