Greenshot is a screenshot tool optimized for productivity. It allows to save a screenshot or a part of the screen to a file within a second and apply text and shapes to the screenshot.
Being easy to understand and configurable, Greenshot is an efficient tool for project managers, software developers, technical writers, testers and anyone else creating screenshots.
Changes in Greenshot 1.1.5
- Bugs resolved (for bug details go to http://sourceforge.net/p/greenshot/bugs and search on the ID):
* Bug #1510: Under Windows Vista when trying to apply a drop-shadow or a torn-edge effect a GDIPlus error occurs.
* Bug #1512/#1514: Will not print color
* Not reported: Annotations where not visible when exporting to Office destinations after writing in the Greenshot format.
* Not reported: Removed the update check in Greenshot for PortableApps
- See full list of changes here
Greenshot offers capture of window, region or full screenshot. Supports several image formats.
Copy this code into your website if you want to link to Greenshot page:
<a href="http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Greenshot.htm">Download Greenshot</a>