Tired of all the commercial store-bought applications that 'transcode' your Movies and leave you with terrible quality?
DoItFast4U! is the BEST tool available for automating the process of demuxing your assets from your DVD VTS sets to work with in re-authoring the title, for the highest quality DVD COPY! If you've worked on many DVD projects, you know that a lot of it is a manual process of demuxing, writing scripts, renaming, etc. Using DoItFast4U automates all this, and more! Using guides located here
, you can have complete backups of your DVDs with little/no noticeable loss of quality!
Changes in DoItFast4U! 1.4.0
- Added path to input filename when using DVD2AVI (compatibility with neuron's version) addition Added "Duplicate PGC Detection"-- analyses all PGCs and removes the checkboxes from the ones where their entire contents are already in another PGC.
- Added doitfastnotes.txt file output to facilitate user's access to important notes
- Added information about cells with angles to the doitfastnotes.txt file (request by VIP member)
- If a VTS contains angles, it is noted in the DVD Structure also. Angles are reported along with their seamless/non-seamless attribute.
- Added ability to autoswitch to VobID demux for each VTS that contains angles
- Added compatibility with filenames containing triple digit vobids output by DVD Decrypter 18.104.22.168
- Added "Do Not Copy Menu Files" menu item for use with NuMenu4U.
- BatchCCE now searched for if DoCCE4U is not found
- Full integration with NuMenu4U Phase I implemented
- Added Help>Check Application Versions for ease of viewing whether DoItFast4U can find third-party apps (Rejig not added to this yet, since it's in HEAVY development)
- Added integration with Rejig 0.4h+ (Rejig.exe 0.4h+ must be in the DoItFast4U! Install directory) using REJIGdata.txt file.
- added checkbox for manually selecting Telecine script.
- "Do Not Copy Menu Files" automatically unchecked when "Re-encode Menus Using NuMenu4U Before Demuxing" is unchecked.
- Recommended bitrates output to log window as well as log and notes files
- Fixed bug where Reauthorist was not started automatically even when selected to do so in post-processing
- Automatic update fixed, beta update check removed (betas will only be available to VIP members now)
- Fixed bug where app would hang when processing irregular .d2v file generated from a single frame m2v
- Changed spelling error in log window regarding OS kernel detection.
- Corrected the tooltip on the "Stop It" button.
- Audio List should now show all streams even if the stream doesn’t correspond to the stream number (ie. Stream 1=0x84)
- VobID demuxed audio now recognized as 2ch/6ch (dependent on bitrate) to avoid oversizing issues
- Checkbox for the "Start Reauthorist" menu item is now remembered after closing.
- Better detection for corrupt AVS 2.08 Scripts has been added.
- Changed help>homepage to point to new homepage URL.
- Changed help>revision history to point to revision history URL
- Changed AVS scripts to work with 4 types of video (scripts suggested by Eric Stephenson and Donald Graft): Normal, Telecine, Interlaced, and Hybrid
- Restructured the drop menus
- Installer prompts to delete AVS Script entries (New AVS scripts used in this build)
- Log and notes files now written to install directory and moved over after completion of demux. (No more stray log files on your hdd!)
- Changed behavior so if current settings are deemed to create a DVD larger than 4.37Gb, post-processing is still performed.
- Working directory now changes spaces to underscores (donator's request)
Are you one of those that appreciates all the items of a DVD but have had to resort to removing stuff because otherwise the one-click apps make your main movie look like a blocky mess? Look no further!