Features of DVDStyler 2.7
- create and burn DVD video with interactive menus
- design your own DVD menu or select one from the list of ready to use menu templates v1.8.0
- create photo slideshow
- add multiple subtitle and audio tracks
- support of AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, OGG, WMV and other file formats
- support of MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, MP2, MP3, AC-3 and other audio and video formats
- support of multi-core processor
- use MPEG and VOB files without reencoding, see FAQ
- put files with different audio/video format on one DVD (support of titleset)
- user-friendly interface with support of drag & drop
- flexible menu creation on the basis of scalable vector graphic
- import of image file for background
- place buttons, text, images and other graphic objects anywhere on the menu screen
- change the font/color and other parameters of buttons and graphic objects
- scale any button or graphic object
- copy any menu object or whole menu
- customize navigation using DVD scripting
installer is bundled with "IncrediBar Toolbar". However, you may continue the installation process without installing it.
Changes in DVDStyler 2.7.1
- fixed title selection menu
- fixed burning from command line
- updated ffmpeg to version 2.1.4
on 31 July 2013, reviewed by: Hagan
I have used this free product for the last two months or so and find it very good and easy to use it interface wise with only a couple of problems necessary to work around. I.E. Play All works just fine but choosing a chapter/scene if you can get to it directly only plays that chapter not the remainder of the disc. Troublesome.
As others do I usually burn to an .iso/disc image file then use Win8 explorer managed burn to create the disc as v2.0 balks on most occasions at direct disc burning.
Downloading v2.5 today hoping menu duplicates and scene select plays are corrected or bettered but for free software on the whole I very much like DVDStyler.
Trying others like Sony DVD Architect, complicated, but DVDStyler seems a keeper for simplicity, efficiency & price.
DVDStyler 2.3 final
on 09 October 2012, reviewed by: Artie
The DVD not playing issue has come up on many posts. You can attempt to change the IFO files to NTSC but this is not where the issue is!
I have looked at this for a long time and what I found was that DVD -R will burn just fine but use DVD +R and DVDSytler does not like it. I noticed that PAL was on any DVD +R IFO and when I verified that in one instance it was not PAL but NTSC it still would not play on my DVD player. I wonder if PAL standard requires DVD +R?
This behavior is odd.
I am using version 2.2 of DVD Styler for MAC as version 2.3 will not allow buttoms etc. to be placed on the background.
Also, the location for buttons can flag errors usually in the Y direction. I'd like to know where buttons can be placed if anyone knows. Experimentation tells me that buttons cannot be too close or this error occurs.
All this said, DVDStyler is really very good!
DVDStyler 2.2 rc2
on 09 May 2012, reviewed by: Don
For me,DVDStyler 2.2rc has only one main problem.
The completed DVD "will not" play on any of my Region 1 players,(Cannot Read Error).
The disks do play consistently on my PC. I have checked all the settings over and over especially, NTSC, 720x480. I have used other authoring software and the DVD's play fine but, I really like DVDStyler's useful menu features.
All the menu building and burning stuff works very well. I have tried everything and nothing has worked. I have about 80 *.avi files to process but, No Joy. I need to mass produce DVD's and DVDStyler seemed perfect for the task. Bummer.My rating is between excellent and bad. Sorry