Features of Cuttermaran 1.7
This program supports MPEG1, MPEG2 video and MPEG1, MPEG2 and AC3 audio.
Changes from Cuttermaran 1.68a to Cuttermaran 1.69
• libmpeg2 - Update to version 0.4.1
• DirectShowLib - Update to version 1.5
• Bugfixes: A huge list of fixes I don't remember ;-)
• A lot of bugfixes and features by Elmü:
- Feature: Update to latest Mplex version (2.2.4)
- Feature: Mplex ported from Linux into .NET 1.1 Assembly
- Feature: New window with display of progress and coloured messages from Mplex
- Feature: Mplex runs with CPU load reduced to 40% while minimized.
- Feature: All providers (QuEnc, TmpgEnc, Mplex, Imago) can be aborted and minimized now
- Feature: Optional display of Cut-Out picture AND Cut-In picture when selecting a cut in cutlist
- Feature: Display of frame-type (I, P, B) in cutlist
- Feature: TabControl with one video tab for each open video file.
- Feature: Shuttlebar with logarithmic speed.
- Feature: Scrollbar with coloured background for each cut and interesting stream point.
- Feature: Minimizing the main window while cutting and display of progress in taskbar.
- Feature: Decreasing CPU load to approx 40% while cutting when main window is minimized.
- Feature: Second progressbar displays total progress while cutting.
- Feature: Turning on/off separately the docking/floating and resizing of GUI windows.
- Feature: New button "Play Next" in preview window plays the next cut preview.
- Feature: Ask user if he wants to save unsaved changes not only when exiting the program.
- Feature: Hint when trying to cut on a B or P frame if no encoder is active.
- The current version requires Microsoft .NET Framework
which is only included in XP.