Ant Movie Catalog is a free (opensource) program made to manage your collection of movies DVD, CD (VideoCD, DivX, ...) and tapes.
Features of Ant Movie Catalog 4.2
- Can store catalog in two file format: its own binary format or XML
- Import information from Internet (using scripts); by default it includes scripts for IMDB (US), DVDFR (FR), Allociné (FR), Culturalia (ES), and lots of others
- User-customizable links to do a search on movie websites
- Information importation from various media files (audio & video codec, bitrates, resolution, framerate, size)
- Scripting technology, using Object Pascal language, allowing to modify catalog: Find & replace, moving field values, ...
- Printing, using customizable templates
- Export to other formats: HTML (based on a template that you can modify or create yourself), SQL commands (to re-import data in a DBMS such as MySQL), CSV (text files, can be used as tables with Microsft Excel for example), Origons.com
- Import from other formats: CSV (Microsoft Excel can create such files, but a plain text file - can be used too), Divx Manager, BaseDVDivx, Origons.com
Can store pictures inside catalog or link to external files (recommended for large pictures)
- Supports PNG, JPEG and GIF
- Loans management
- Statistics with chart and pies
- Can display the list as a tree, where movies are grouped by a specified field
- This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- Tested successfully under Windows 2000 and higher (XP, Vista, 7, 8).
- User interface translated in about thirty languages: English (default), Bielorussian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (latin and cyrillic), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
Changes in Ant Movie Catalog 22.214.171.124
- Optimization to apply the improved smoothing on pictures only when they are resized.
- During media import, the field containing the file path is now set as key field when the option "Try to assign fields to columns automatically" is checked.
- Add an option to enable or disable the automatic import of picture associated to a media file (with the same name) during drag & drop.
- Improve HTMLDecode function for scripting to add conversion of numeric codes greater than 255 if possible.
- Add possibility to select an extra by its position (or number), category and checkbox value instead of its tag only in print templates (see help).
- Fix a bug during conversion of no-JPG pictures which could erase existing JPG pictures with same name.
- Fix a bug during SQL export on field date added which has 6 quotes instead of 2.
- Fix some bugs during extra edit.
- Help updated.
- See full list of changes here