With AV Splitter you can easily customize the playback in media players like Windows Media Player, Windows Media Center, MediaPortal, and many others.
AV Splitter has support for
- Containers: ASF, AVI, FLV, Matroska/WebM, MPEG-4/QuickTime, MPEG-PS, MPEG-TS, OGG/OGM
- Video Codecs: MPEG-2, DivX, XviD, MPEG4-ASP, VP8, MJPEG, H.264, AVC, VC-1...
- Audio Codecs: AAC, AC3, DTS, DTS-HD, TrueHD, MP3, MP2, OGG, LPCM, WAV...
- Subtitles: Text, PGS, SSA, ASS, VOB, SRT, DVB Subs
Features of AV Splitter 1.3
- Support Blu-ray ISO image
- Blu-ray chapters
- Switching Blu-ray playlists
- Support MKV (Matroska) Linked Files, Editions (Ordered chapters)
- Editable output Audio Media Types
- Support .bdmv and .mpls play list files
- Editable output Media Types
- Manage Graph Builder
- Connect to preffered filter
- Checking interlaced stream
- Checking stream is DXVA compatible
- Checking ReFrames
- Checking FPS
- Checking Frame Size
Changes in AV Splitter 1.2
- Fixed unable connection URL File Source filter to AV Splitter.
- Improved MKV Linked Files and Editions
- Fixed support DivX subtitle
- Fixed playback Monkey’s Audio
- Added support MOV text subtitle
It has built-in fine-tuning and connection management of unregistered and registered media filters, depending on the type of content playback.