is the official script editor for AviSynth
. It provides an easy interface to write and preview scripts, making AviSynth more accessible to beginners and advanced users alike.
Changes in AVSEdit 220.127.116.11
- added key (S) in preview to save the current frame to a file.
- added key (C) in preview to copy the current frame to the clipboard.
- added key (G) in preview to open a new "Go To Frame" dialog which accepts frame number or time.
- fixed negative values when cropping with mouse
- crop dialog, trim and filter preview work now if functions are called before the selection but defined after the selection
- gdiplus library included (another MB)
Changes in AVSEdit 18.104.22.168
- updated docs and filter descriptions
- header added
- focus issue fixed when invoking the help from the parameter tab
- two mouse selection issues fixed in the TextEditor component
If you've always wanted to use AviSynth, but have been intimidated by the lack of a GUI, or if you just want to make scripting a little easier, you should give AVSEdit a try.