Simply select a source file and click "Start" to create a movie DVD, complete with menus and chapters. Everything is done automatically for you, so it's really just one click. An options window is available for experienced users who want more control.
Features of 1Click DVD Movie 3.1
- Creates DVD, VCD or SVCD movies.
- Automatic menu creation with thumbnail video image chapter buttons.
- Dynamic Preview lets you test the menus before you burn the DVD.
- Supports Dolby Digital® AC3 audio.
- Supports most file formats including AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG1, MPEG2, QuickTime, ASF, WMV and XP Media Center files.
- Supports Dual Layer Recordable Media.
- Simple and easy-to-use "one click" operation.
- Free software updates and technical support for a year.
Changes in 1Click DVD Movie 22.214.171.124
- Fixed: Trial version showed zero copies left when first installed on Windows 7.
• 1Click DVD Movie 126.96.36.199
- Fix: PAL video option not working, resulting DVDs were in NTSC format.
- Fix: Importing project files ('.dvd') failed if temporary folder did not exist.
- Updated the burn engine for newer DVD writers.
- Updated the transcoding engine.
You don't have to sit in front of a computer to watch your movie files. With 1CLICK DVD MOVIE, you can convert your movie files to DVD and watch them on your television.