This pack contains only filters and decoders (with some exceptions), it avoids conflict.
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a 100% FREE, non-commercial product and doesn't contain spyware, adware or any other hidden programs!
Satsuki Decoder Pack 5.1 contains
- Video player - Media player classic Home Cinema
- Multiformats decoder - FFdshow (divx/xvid/x264....)
- Realmedia decoder - Realmediasplitter, HFE2
- Mpeg2/DVD decoder - FFdshow
- VP3 decoder - FFdshow
- VP6 decoder - FFdshow
- VP7 decoder - VP7dec
- Subtitles decoder - VSFilter
- AC3/DTS decoder - Ac3filter
- AAC/AAC+ (v2) decoder - FFdshow
- MPC decoder - RLMPCdec
- APE decoder - RLAPEdec
- OFR decoder - RLOFRdec
- Flac decoder - FFdshow
- TTA decoder - FFdshow
- AVI decoder - Gabest avi splitter
- OGM decoder - FFdshow
- MP4 decoder - Haali
How to install Satsuki Decoder Pack 5.1
• To configure accurately the decoder pack's filter you can use the config panel provided with the pack witch can:
- Unable or disable filters
- Configure filters
- Backup filters settings
- Do associations of files with players
If you want you can do a silent install, it's as in decoder pack 5.x.x.x:
- Do a standard install of Satsuki Decoder Pack.
- Go into Satsuki Decoder Pack install folder (program files\satsuki decoder pack\).
- Copy "satsukidecodersettings.ini" file.
- Paste "satsukidecodersettings.ini" in the Satsuki.Decoder.Pack.22.214.171.124.exe executable folder.
• To do a silent install you now just need to use the command line "Satsuki.Decoder.Pack.126.96.36.199.exe /S" to reproduice the same install silently (for the player the settings remain by on mpc for videos and by default for the other file to avoid bad associations in the case of an uninstalled player).
Changes in Satsuki Decoder Pack 188.8.131.52
- Updated LAV filters version 0.60.1
- Updated FFDshow filters version 1.3.4530.0
- Updated MPC-HC 1.7.3
- Updated MadVR version 0.87.9
The purpose of this pack is to decode most of video files.