are the "official" Xiph releases, while links 3 and 4 (aoTuVb5
links) are modified versions which aims to improve performance.
You'll get better results when encoding at low quality settings (q<=1.0).
Some features of oggdropXPd 1.9
- compression from lossless files (Monkeys Audio, LPAC, FLAC, WAVPACK and OptimFROG)
- renaming of encoded files
- setting of advanced encoder parameters
- use of VorbisGain tags on decode
- playlist (.m3u) creation
- and more!
Changes in oggdropXPd 1.9.0 (libvorbis 1.3.2)
- Bug fix release as of this date re 6.1 channel mapping error. Incorporates relevant changes re. libVorbis 1.3.2 and libOgg 1.2.1, and uses libsamplerate 0.1.7