Formally known as Shuffler Music Converter, dMC continues where Shuffler left off.
Straight out of the box dMC can convert [from & to] WAV and MP3 files.
Download options bring Windows Media Audio (WMA V7), CD Audio (CDA), Ogg Vorbis and many more file types to the table.
Volume Normalization, ID Tag preservation, scriptable and the simplest way of converting (right click on a file and select Convert To), round of a perfect package.
Features of dBpowerAMP Music Converter
- Convert audio files with elegant simplicity. mp3, mp4, m4a (iTunes / iPod), Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) to name a few!
- Multi CPU Encoding Support,
- Rip digitally record audio CDs (with CD Ripper),
- Batch Convert large numbers of files with 1 click,
- Windows Integration popup info tips, audio properties, columns, edit ID-Tags,
- DSP Effects such as Volume Normalize, or Graphic EQ [Power Pack Option]
• It is safe to say, no other audio program converts more multi-format audio files than dBpoweramp
• Compatibility: Windows 7 (64 bit versions included), 2000, XP, Vista. Linux supported through Wine. Fully Unicode compatible.
• After Downloading (optionally):
- Add Additional Codecs (WMA, m4a). Click here!
- Install DSP Effects Click here!
- Install Reference Codec Pack Release 3. [Click here to download!
] A collection of professional and licensed codecs for Reference, includes:
* [Calculate Audio CRC], Broadcast Wave Format (BWF), Dalet, FLAC, mp2, mp3 Fraunhofer, Monkeys Audio, Ogg Vorbis, Real Audio Helix (.ra & .mp3), Wave64, WavPack.
Changes in dBpowerAMP Music Converter R 15
- 64 bit version
- Has new configuration option to set location of temporary files (used for non-live DSP effects), new -tmpfolder="" option for CoreConverter.exe
- m4a album art reader able to read incorrectly written art (from MAX)
- m4a new FDK decoder is used
- Batch Converter no longer checks drives for content on load.
- new flac 1.3.0
- flac has rating tagging option of 0-5 0-10 and 0-100 ranges
- flac able to detect corrupted files without md5
- new Wavpack 4.70.0
- Monkeys Audio updated to 4.12
- mp3 decoder is able to read through stream errors
- See full list of changes here
Part of dMC's formidable arsenal, is it's ability to rip music straight from Audio CDs! [optional install], or LPs.