Other types can be easily added via a configuration file.
Currently 27 language files are available and more to come...
Changes in UnderCoverXP 1.23
- Printing: Added support for Canon Pixma 4600 Tray G.
- Translations Fixed unresolved translations of formats resulting in ???'s in format dropdown and Format Editor.
- Format Editor: Fixed image layout gets corrupted after using the format editor.
- Format Editor: sizes of trays were corrupted when using the Format Editor.
- Format Editor: The selected format was not always shown when starting the Format Editor.
- Format Editor: format description in configuration file was removed when using the Format Editor.
- Format Editor: RECT keywords were removed when using the Format Editor.
- User Interface: Filenames below preview in main window are now cut off at the end when too long.
- User Interface: Fixed small transparency issues with Checkboxes and Buttons on Window Vista and 7.
- Format Editor: configuration file is now only saved when actually changes are made when the OK button is used.
- Format Editor: Finally added LINE and RECT editors.
- Autodetect: Fixed correct detection and rotation of a CD Front + Inside.
- User Interface: Added Paste from clipboard via menu, context menu and Ctrl-V shortcut.
- Translations: updated the Russian, Greek and French translations.
- Translations: Added Slovak translation.
It supports JPEG, GIF, PNG and BMP formats and can automatically scale front covers, back covers, front + inside, inlays, DVD Boxes, Digital Pictures and CD/DVD labels to the correct sizes.