TFM Audio Filter is a DirectShow Filter, for real-time audio processing. It was created to REDUCE the Dynamic of a Soundtrack. With this, your speakers are NO MORE "in danger" when an explosion happened in movie, and the voices are clearly heared, at the same level.
Features of TFM Audio Filter
A. Channel Effects:
- Reverse Channels
- Send audio signal from LEFT Channel to LEFT and RIGHT
- Send audio signal from RIGHT Channel to LEFT and RIGHT
- Force audio signal to MONO
- Mute LEFT / RIGHT Channel
B. Amplify Audio Level:
- "Boost" audio, if you need more "power"
C. Graphic Equalizer
Changes in TFM Audio Filter 1.0 beta 8
- added TrayIcon
to change Settings. (10x to CH)
- The TFM Audio Filter
and the Morgan Multimedia Stream Switcher are not fully compatible! It isn't recommended to install both of them.
This filter should work within all players, that use automatic DirectShow Filter Graph generation (Windows Media Player, etc).