Features of TEncoder 4.2
- It can download video/audio from video sites like youtube.
- It can convert almost every video and audio type to each other.
- Subtitles with same name as video can be hard-coded into video.
- Up to 8 simultaneous encoders can be run so encoding time decreases.
- You can select between multiple audio and subtitle tracks.
- Extracting video or audio content is possible.
- Edit subtitle and audio delays and part of video that will be encoded.
- Effects like deinterlacing or cropping can be applied to videos.
- Multithreading enables you to use all cores of your CPU
- Output video codecs are: Mpeg1, Mpeg2, Xvid, Mpeg4, H264, FLV, WMV, VP8
- Output audio codecs are: MP3, WAV, AAC, OGG Vorbis, AC3, Mp2, Speex, Opus
- Choose between FFMpeg and Mencoder as encoder
- Skin support
- Do two passes to improve quality
- Pass custom commands to encoders
- Preview files before encoding
- Select between 840 device presets
- 64 bit support
TEncoder uses Free (Open Source) software: MEncoder, MPlayer and