When you want to get the most out of your movies and music, installing lots of codecs and software tools for gathering all the advanced options you need is not the best solution.
You can choose instead to deploy MediaCoder on your computer and you will have one virtual item including a variety of features.
At first, MediaCoder can be quite overwhelming because of its many options.
Its most important features are enhancing audio and video contents using filters, a generous set of transcoding parameters for adjusting and tuning, GPU encoding acceleration, converting between the most common audio and video formats, ripping BD/DVD/VCD/CD and capturing from video cameras.
If you get lost in all these advanced options and prefer a limited experience for beginners, hit the “Simple mode” button and you’ll be able to familiarize with MediaCoder more easily.
If you are a power user, there are always additional tools to explore.
To put it more simply, you will be using MediaCoder for mainly these purposes: reducing the size of audio and video files, ripping audio and video discs, repairing corrupted and partial downloaded files, extracting audio tracks from video files, and converting media content for playback in multimedia devices and for online publication or broadcasting.
To sum up, MediaCoder is a complex tool allowing you to get the best out of your media files. Its outstanding features will stun beginners and will fully satisfy pros.
If you are a power user who edits and streams media contents, then MediaCoder is definitely a good choice for you.
* Lossy Audio Compression Formats:
- MP3, Vorbis, LC-AAC, HE-AAC, Opus
, AC-3, MPEG Audio, MusePack, Speex, AMR, Windows Media Audio, ADPCM, mp3PRO
* Lossless Audio Compression Formats:
- FLAC, WavPack, Monkey's Audio
, OptimFrog, ALAC, TTA, PCM
* Video Compression Formats:
- H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC
/VP9, MPEG 1/2/4, Flash Video, XviD, DivX, Theora, Dirac, H.263, RealVideo, Windows Media Video, HuffYUV
* Container Formats:
- MP4, WebM, F4V, FLV, Matroska, AVI, MPEG-PS, MPEG-TS, ASF, MTS/M2TS/AVCHD, Quicktime/MOV, PMP, RealMedia, OGM
* Storage Media and Streaming (Input):
- Bluray, DVD, VCD, SVCD, CD, CUESheet, HTTP, FTP, RTSP, UDP
Changes in MediaCoder 0.8.36.5755
- x265 1.7+201
- FFmpeg 2.7
- Fixed NVENC H.265/HEVC encoding issue
- Added Apple HLS video output (segmented video with M3U8)
- SVE (Segmental Video Encoding) mode now works with splitting mode
Its features have been borrowed by a variety of applications and all these features are available in just one simple to use and intuitive GUI.