- support for extracting subtitles from video files.
- support for saving recognized subtitles as bitmaps for later removal.
- "extend left and right" for disjoint characters.
- fill character matrix from a manually matched font.
- "best guess so far" functionality.
- Zuggy has solved the P4 crash problem.
Changes in SubRip 1.50 beta 5
- Added Character Matrix Debuging Option (check box before OCR to use)
• SubRip 1.50 beta 4:
- Bugfix release only (crash when editing a Character Matrix file).
Changes in SubRip 1.20
- GUI fixes/additions for video files and disjoint characters.
- Added support for extending more than 1 character.
- Improved support for saving recognized subtitles as bitmaps for later removal (now saving as .pgm).
- A guide for ripping subtitles from video files is now available here