Elecard Stream Cutter 1.0
Stream Cutter is designed to cut portions of a predefined size or duration from an MPEG-2 file. Simple interface and straightforward logic add value to this handy tool for video editors.
The following parameters should be set in the application
- Input File - the path to the source file (the portion of which to be cropped)
- Output File - the path to the destination file (the cropped portion to be stored in this file)
- Crop by size or Crop by time - the cropping method
- From: - identifies the starting point of the portion to be cropped (in KB or milliseconds)
- To: - identifies the final point of the portion to be cropped (in KB or milliseconds)