SVPtube has been tested with MPC-HC
and Daum PotPlayer
Features of SVPtube 1.1
- Monitor clipboard for YouTube links and extract direct links to video streams in different formats.
- Send any available stream to selected (or system default) video player.
- Do this automatically with "Autoplay" option enabled (from tray context menu).
- Choose preferred video size.
- These links are time limited and valid for your IP only
- It's completely up to video player to start playback / hang / crash / etc while opening the link
- Don't forget to set video player to open videos in the same window:
* MPC-HC: "View" - "Options" - "Player" - "Use the same player for each video file"
* Daum PotPlayer: "Preferences" - "General" - "Multiple instances" - "Disable: Play files in existing instance"
Changes in SVPtube 1.1.5
- fixed parsing YT videos with content warning set
- added support for encrypted video signatures