How to install MPA Decoder
If you are unable to install the filter, please read this small guide: How to install/uninstall DLL and AX codec files
Changes in MPA Decoder 1.6.3
- no crash when connecting to StreamBufferSource
- use ffmpeg instead of libdca for DTS decoding
- changed working with audio channels (remake, cleaning, removed useless code)
- use ffmpeg instead of libflac for FLAC decoding
- added support for MLP (for ticket #1866)
- fixed cracking sound for PCM 32-bit output
- added support for 64-bit float PCM. Cosmetics and cleaning.
- Fix : MPASplitter - sometimes AVI can be determined as Mpeg Audio;
- MpaDecFilter: does not crash when the MP4Splitter produces garbage
- commented out unnecessary code (PCM in MOV problem was solved in r4097), cosmetics, optimization.