You are currently working with your MP3 files and suddenly one file does not play anymore. This sounds familiar to you? Then we may have help for you: MP3 Repair Tool.
But this doesn't mean that the file is lost. In most cases only the beginning of the file is corrupted and audio information is still existing.
With MP3 Repair Tool you can cut the corrupt beginning of this file.
- MP3 Repair Tool deletes the beginning and/or end of MP3 files. You can not undo this action.
Changes in MP3 Repair Tool 1.5.2
- Large MP3 files support
- Removal of corrupted tags from the end of the file (ID3v1, ID3v2.4, etc.)
- New file is created instead of overwriting old one
- Select-Deselect All files in current folder
- Fixed counting of selected files
- Visual changes
MP3 files are very sensitive. Just a single modified byte can make the whole file unreadable for several MP3 player. Thus it's not hard that an accident or bug in a mp3 editor corrupts a file.