MKVToolnix is a set of tools to create, alter and inspect Matroska files under Windows.
Matroska is a new multimedia file format aiming to become THE new container format for the future.
Changes in MKVToolnix 6.7
* build system: Ruby 1.9.x is now required.
* all: enhancement: The architecture (32bit/64bit) is mentioned in the version information of all programs.
* build system: bug fix for 64bit builds on Windows (x86_64-w64-mingw32): use the correct processor architecture via separate Windows manifest files. Fixes mmg and mkvinfo not starting due to Â»error 0x0000007bÂ«.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed a potential endless loop due to an integer overflow in the code removing AVC/h.264 filler NALUs.
- See full list of changes here
on 18 May 2012, reviewed by: shahid
Best app to to modify mkv audio, can delete audio and subs or add another. very easy to use.
With these tools one can get information about (mkvinfo) Matroska files, extract tracks/data from (mkvextract) Matroska files and create (mkvmerge) Matroska files from other media files.
Copy this code into your website if you want to link to MKVToolnix page:
<a href="http://www.free-codecs.com/download/MKVToolnix.htm">Download MKVToolnix</a>