Changes from DVD Shrink 3.1.7 to DVD Shrink 220.127.116.11 :
- Added Quality Settings tab in the backup dialog, with option to enable AEC "adaptive error compensation" algorithms.
- Updated to NeroSDK 1.05, which includes support for burning DVD-9 dual-layer media. Added DVD-9 target size in preferences window.
- Removed "burn with DVD Decrypter" checkbox and replaced with a selectable backup target.
- Added burn with CopyToDVD as a backup target, this appears if CopyToDVD is installed.
- Added automatic support for splitting ISO files if they are saved to a FAT32 partition. In this case a .MDS file is also output which can be burned with DVD Decrypter and mounted by Daemon Tools. MDS files can additionally be opened with DVD Shrink from the "Open Disc Image..." menu.
- Added support for replacing a title with a custom image. A default image from Guy Incognito is installed.
- Added "InstallPath", "InstallApp" and "InstallHelp" keys to the DVD Shrink registry.
- Added "March by ZeF69" toolbar.
- Fixed bug where Panscan and Letterbox subpicture streams could be erroneously discarded in some circumstances.
- Fixed bug if volume label exceeded 32 characters.
DVD Shrink does not burn DVDs! The output from DVD Shrink is saved as files on your hard drive, which you can then burn to a DVD-R using separate burning software, such as the software provided with your DVD-R drive.