It can support DV-AVI videos, so it can handle captured avi's from digital video cameras.
Avi2dvd can also produce semi professional dvd menus with chapter/audio/subtitles buttons with extreme facility !
Avi2Dvd uses only freeware tools and can handle varius freeware enconders: QuEnc
/ CCE if you own it.
- Subtitle Streams (in dvd mode)
Usage of Avi2Dvd
- Just load your avi/mkv/ogm.
- Choose your Audiostream.
- Choose your output type (dvd/svcd/vcd).
- Pick your favorite encoder (Quenc/FreeEnc/NuEnc).
- Load Your Textual Subtitle.
- Press GO !!!
- Burn the generated image.
Changes in Avi2Dvd 0.6.4
- Added : Minimize to tray option
- Added : Ask on exit
- Added : Settings session
- Added : New much cleaner interface
- Added : Language dropbox
- Updated : Dutch and taiwanese language
- Removed : Updater
- Updated : Installer
Avi2Dvd supports multiple audiostreams and up to three textual external subtitles.