Audiograbber can also automatically normalize the music, delete silence from the start and/or end of tracks, and send them to a variety or external MP3 encoders, such as Fraunhofers L3enc, or even use some MP3/WMA encoders internally for automatic creation of MP3's.
Audiograbber can download and upload disc info from freedb, an Internet compact disc database.
You can even record your vinyl LP's or cassette tapes with Audiograbber and make wav's or MP3's of them.
There are a lot more functions in Audiograbber, but to put it simply: Audiograbber has the most features one can wish from such a program!
Features of Audiograbber 1.8
- A nice and easy understandable user interface.
- A good helpfile with descriptions of all functions and settings.
- The program is very flexible and configurable and still easy to understand.
- It works with almost all CD-ROM drives that can read digital audio.
- Last but not least: it is free!
Another great thing with this software is that it does not put a single file in your windows directories! No DLL's, OCX's, device drivers, spyware, adware or whatever else that messes up the computer. Not a single entry in the registry or win.ini.
If you delete the Audiograbber directory it's all gone, that's it!
Changes in Audiograbber 1.83.1
- there are no new functions, just some minor bugfixes and smaller improvements.
It can even perform a test to see that the copies really are perfect.