Winamp Essentials Pack
is a plug-in pack compiled by Winamp
staff and contributors: "this is not an official Nullsoft thing, but something we, Winamp developers do in our free time."
Winamp Essentials Pack 5.6 contains
- Ogg Vorbis Encoder
- Apple Lossless (alac) Decoder
- WavPack Decoder
- Waveform Wrapper
- Lite-n Winamp Preferences
- ML Enqueue & Play
- Time Restore & Autoplay
- Skin Manager
- Album Art Viewer
- Playlist Undo
- Find File On Disk
- Unicode Taskbar Fixer
• Please note you must have Winamp version 5.6 or above to use this plug-in pack.
Changes in Winamp Essentials Pack 5.63
- Updated: [dca.w5s] Nullsoft DTS Decoder to v1.1
- Updated: [gen_classicart] Album Art Viewer to v0.91
- Updated: [gen_find_on_disk] Find File On Disk to v3.0.4
- Updated: [ml_enqplay] ML Enqueue and Play to v2.0.2
- Fixed crash when opening the right-click menu in specific configurations and usage
- Fixed enqueue and play item being enabled on the Podcast->Subscription->Episode menu when it was not applicable
- Updated: [Installer] to 2.46.5 (Unicode)
- Misc: [Installer] increased minimal required Winamp version to 184.108.40.20635
- Misc: [enc_vorbis] removed Nullsoft Ogg Vorbis Encoder (now, after more than 8 years finally part of Winamp)
Winamp Essentials Pack 5.62
on 13 February 2012, reviewed by: Erick Rodriguez
I was having problems to play and convert some WAV files and the winamp essentials pack solved my problem.
Thank you very much!!
Winamp Essentials Pack 5.51
on 04 November 2008, reviewed by: Faizan Shahid
This pack has a very good collection of plugins for Winamp and adds new features in Winamp too. However, it can be made better by adding more new plugins for Winamp, while keeping the installer size less than a megabyte.
Good luck, keep up the good work!
It contains plug-ins that either didn't make it into the official release or that developers and maybe you - the users - can't live without.