allows you to record pieces of music, edit the corresponding audio files us-ing various filters and sound enhancement methods, for example, and then burn them using Nero Burning ROM
or other burning tool
Thanks to an internal reference-based audio format, the editing history is also saved so that changes can also be undone.
Various effects (e.g. chorus, delay, flanger, reverb), numerous tools (e.g. stereo processor, equalizer, noise gate), sophisticated improvement algorithms (band ex-trapolation, noise suppression, declicker) as well as various filters and tools within Nero -WaveEditor assist you in editing your files.
Audio Formats and Codecs supported by Nero WaveEditor 12
- Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) - import only
- Audio Interchange File Format (AIFF, AIF)
- Dolby Digital (AC3) - import only
- MP3 / mp3PRO (MP3)
- Moving Picture Experts Group-1 Audio Layer 3 (MP3)
- Moving Picture Experts Group-4 (MP4)
- Nero AAC Codec (MP4)
- OGG Vorbis (OGG, OGM)
- Resource Interchange File Format WAVE (WAV, WAVE)
- Windows Media Audio (WMA)
- Nero WaveEditor File (NWF)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC)
- Nero WaveEditor installer is bundled with "OpenCandy". However, you may continue the installation process without installing it.
With Nero Wave Editor, you edit the audio files non-destructively in real time.