Features of MP3Clip 1.0
- Easily split mp3 files based on time lengths.
- Splits on frame boundaries so no quality or functionality is lost!
- Splitting is very fast!
- Files that have been split can be joined back together.
- Can split up very large files as well as small files.
- Create virtually an unlimited number of tracks.
- Track times can be saved and then loaded later on.
- Can grab time positions from winamp!
- Can grab time positions from sonique.
- Can view the ID3v1 info of an mp3 file.
- ID3v1 and mpeg headers are preserved.
- Time can be entered in seconds or mm:ss format.
- Progress bars that show when the operation will be completed.
Changes in MP3Clip 1.0
- SPEED IMPROVEMENT - The first thing I want you to notice about the new version is the speed. I've spent a lot of time trying to improve the speed and I'm confident that there isn't another splitter out there which can match the speed of MP3Clip.
- Ability to join files - Now you can join splitted mp3 files back together! Or join any other mp3 files into a single file.
- Can now grab time positions from Sonique as well as Winamp.
- Track time lists can now be saved to a file and loaded at a later time.
- You can now view the ID3v1 information of an mp3 file.
- ID3v1 tags and mpeg frame headers are now preserved.
- Time can now be entered in a mm:ss format (minutes:seconds).
- Improved GUI.
- Many bugs have been fixed.