• To join files, you simply:
- Add files to the list and optionally reorder them
- Select the desired output format and optionally set encoder options
- Optionally fill in tag information for the resulting file in the Tag information pane on the right hand side. Note that some of these fields are autofilled when adding tracks
- Click Join files...
You can also select to automatically create a CUE file for the resulting file, by checkmarking the Create CUE file checkbox.
For FLAC and MP3 formats, you can also request that the output files be analysed and checked.
• There is a powerful inspection tool that shows the properties of the selected music file: An overview, detailed file and tag information and attached pictures.
Options can be set to specify how silence between tracks should be added or not and whether a warning should be given when joining lossless and lossy music files. (e.g. mixing MP3 and FLAC files)
• Helium Audio Joiner has the following language translations available: English, German, Spanish, Czech, Swedish, Portuguese, Hungarian and Japanese.
Helium Audio Joiner 1.5
on 21 January 2013, reviewed by: Generic
Nice and easy to use, big variety of format support.
Helium Audio Joiner 22.214.171.124
on 31 March 2012, reviewed by: Ron Hager
I am disappointed in this product.
Cons: 1) When you highlight the group of files you want to join and it will load them but it will order them differently. (But you can reorder them as needed, or you can add them one at a time in the order you want them in.)
2) WMA files when joined will NOT copy the files at the same bit rate as the original.
3) I merged 4 files together and the merge indicated each file being copied and at the end indicated that all 4 files were joined. HOWEVER, the output file only contained the 1st of the 4 files I selected. A second try resulted in the same result.
It has a easy to use interface.
It provides comprehensive support for a large range of source and destination formats: AAC, FLAC, M4A, M4B, MP3, MP4, MPC, Ogg Vorbis, Wave, WAVPack, WMA