DeepBurner comes with an extensive list of useful and valuable features that you'll ever need to fulfill your burning needs. Beginning with compilation of CDs and DVDs in different formats and ending with creation of photo albums and backups.
Currently, there are two versions of the program - DeepBurner Pro and DeepBurner Free. Both these versions provide high quality CD/DVD burning platform for specific and everyday needs. However, Pro version has some additional and advanced features in comparison with the Free one.
- Ability to create and burn regular data CDs/DVDs
- AudioCD recording functionality
- Direct disk-to-disk copying feature*
- Burn and Build ISO Images
- Ability to create photo CD/DVD albums*
- Full - featured backup utility*
- CD/DVD burning from the command line*
- Drive and media information utility*
- Support for IDE/EIDE, USB, SCSI, Fire wire CD/DVD Writers
- Overburn function
- Buffer underrun technology "Burn-Proof"
- DAO, SAO and TAO Writing methods support
- Support for CD-R / CD-RW / DVD-R / DVD-RW / DVD-RAM / DVD+RW
- Create Multi-session CDs
- Write on Rewritable CDs/DVDs
- Bootable CD/DVD support
- Dynamically adjustable drive buffer size
- High Performance File/Disc Caching
- Support Long File Name ( Joliet ) File System
- Create ISO (100% DOS/Windows) compatible Data CDs / DVDs
- Support for multiple simultaneous recorders
Ease of Use and Compatibility
- Easy to use wizards help you with creation of any type of burning projects
- Autorun making wizard makes it easy to create effective autoruns for your CDs
- Features covers/booklet/case insert making wizard
- Multi-language interface
*Available in Pro version only
Changes in DeepBurner 126.96.36.199 Pro & Free
- Added: optimization procedures for burning data CDs/DVDs
- Updated: language files
- Fixed: all known omissions
DeepBurner 1.8 Free and Pro
on 05 August 2006, reviewed by: Pat
just tried this tool, it's great , very simple for new users I imagine
on 15 January 2005, reviewed by: dale
As a nubee to burning, it was really easy to use. just read the instructions to familiarize yourself. Then burn stuff.
No adware! bonus:)
Did an iso burn of xp that worked and no coasters were made.
The program supports a very wide range of internal and external (USB 2.0 and FireWire) CD and DVD writers. Burn any data, copy discs, make backups, burn astonishing photo cd albums, make ISO CDs and DVDs with just one easy to handle software- DeepBurner.