Important! Chopper XP's development has been discontinued.
Chopper XP is a tool that lets you extract a part of any DVD easily. It is a Vob cutting program with a video display and a great interface.
The program also lets you set any priority of extraction and displays the estimated time left for extraction.
Features of Chopper XP 2.7
- Displays the video and allows setting mark in and out positions visually.
- Shows all the information such as estimated time, size, e.t.c.
- High, low or normal priority modes of extraction.
- Preserves 100% quality (no recompression).
Changes in Chopper XP 2.7
- Can now display video for any DVD.
- Option to associate with Vob files.
- Positions are accurate upto 1 second in the Display realtime output mode.
You just need to scroll to a location and select mark in and out points.