Important! Chopper XP's development has been discontinued.
Chopper XP is a tool that lets you extract a part of any DVD easily. It is a Vob cutting program with a video display and a great interface.
You just need to scroll to a location and select mark in and out points.
The program also lets you set any priority of extraction and displays the estimated time left for extraction.
Features of Chopper XP 2.7:
- Displays the video and allows setting mark in and out positions visually.
- Shows all the information such as estimated time, size, e.t.c.
- High, low or normal priority modes of extraction.
- Preserves 100% quality (no recompression).
Changes in Chopper XP 2.7:
- Can now display video for any DVD.
- Option to associate with Vob files.
- Positions are accurate upto 1 second in the Display realtime output mode.