You now have complete control over the final copy. Use the Copy Presets or the more advanced features to select what content will be copied and how much compression will be used. With 1Click DVD Copy Pro, you can make a perfect copy with just one click.
Features of 1Click DVD Copy Pro 4.3
- CPRx technology for copying new DVD movies.
- Copy Presets™ - One click preset for each type of DVD copy.
- Preview the movie, extras and menus.
- Include or exclude movie and menus based on preview.
- Select individual audio, video, and subtitles streams.
- Control the amount of video compression used.
- Make additional backup copies without re-copying the DVD.
- Copy Episodic DVD Movies, TV Series, etc.
- Copy a movie to your hard drive - great for laptops.
- Supports copying of Multi-Channel Audio (Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS).
- Supports both NTSC and PAL DVD movies.
- Supports Dual Layer media.
- Free software updates and technical support for a year.
- Note: If you get a "Bad Sectors" errors using AnyDVD, try enabling CPRx as well. (ie. Iron Man 2).
- CPRx is a unique and innovative solution to copy new DVD movies which contain bad sectors or bad DVD structure. Many popular DVD movies are now created in such a way as to make it difficult for backup software to copy them properly. This can result in errors during the copy process, or bad playback after the copy is completed.
Changes in 1Click DVD Copy Pro 4.3.2
- New: CPRx updated (version 1123) for episode DVDs "Downton Abbey".
- Updated: Improved Playback on DVDs copied using the "Exact Copy" preset.
The latest version now incorporates CPRx technology to ensure the highest level of success copying the latest generation of DVD movies.