Features of 1Click DVD Copy 5.9
- CPRx technology for copying new DVD movies.
- Integrated burn engine.
- Make a high quality copy of just the movie or include the extras.
- Copies Episodic DVD Movies; TV Series, etc.
- Copy a DVD movie on one disc - no need to split.
- Copy a movie to your hard drive - great for laptops.
- Supports Dual Layer media.
- Supports both NTSC and PAL DVD movies.
- Free software updates and technical support for a year.
- If you get a "Bad Sectors" errors using AnyDVD, try enabling CPRx as well. (ie. Iron Man 2).
- CPRx is a unique and innovative solution to copy new DVD movies which contain bad sectors or bad DVD structure. Many popular DVD movies are now created in such a way as to make it difficult for backup software to copy them properly. This can result in errors during the copy process, or bad playback after the copy is completed.
Changes in 1Click DVD Copy 188.8.131.52
- New: CPRx updated (version 1119) for new movies like "Red 2".
- Updated: Impoved handling of multiple fake titlesets and playback (other versions of "Red 2").
1Click DVD Copy 184.108.40.206
on 22 July 2010, reviewed by: Erne Erne
This software is excellent for copying NON encrypted movies. It's fast: about 20 minutes to rip and burn a movie on average based on my three years experience with this software.
You need a third party encryptor that runs in the background if your trying to copy encrypted movies and the encryption software doesn't always work. Its hit and miss right now.
Now you can make a perfect copy of a DVD movie with just one click. Unlike other software with complex settings, 1CLICK DVD COPY 5 can be used by anyone to make perfect copies of DVD movies.