Disclib may place in the catalogue any windows folder not only folders on CDs. Disclib has a customizable Multilanguage functionality. The program also extracts mp3 info.
Features of Disclib 2.0.50
- Platform - MS Windows (2K,XP tested)
- Add filenames from any folder tree (CD, DVD, HDD, floppy, any windows folder tree) to the catalog
- Search, specify categories in search
- Customizable exporting (reporting)
- Parallel tree - better categorizing
- Multilanguage (Customizable) [current available: English, Italian, Bulgarian, Russian, French, Galego, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese(Brasil), Portuguese(europeu),Danish, Swedish, Catalan, German, Czech, Hungarian, Korean, Romanian and Chinese Languages]
If you do not know where to start you may open Sample.DLC in order to see what your collection should look like.
Changes in Disclib 2.0.50
- new help file language: Italian by Giorgio Ammenti
- new language : Greek, by Costas Papaioannou
- new language update : spanish, by Dr. Carlos Ariel Fregosini
- new language : Hrvatski, by mateja karabogdan
- new language : Turkce by Gokhan Sivrikaya
- new translations tools added: Mlang; transtool in order to help translators of the program
- small fixes on foreign language help display
- Registry location changed from lyrasoft to lyrasoftware
- Sample.DLC included
on 01 January 2010, reviewed by: Piet
Absolutely useful and time saving. Congratulations guys!
Some positive crit. meant to help polish it:
Get someone to help you improve the English language used in the help files. It can be confusing at times because it was obviously done by someone who's 1st language is not English.
The help screen lacks some background where a new user can find out how to set up his CD information structures in order to make the best of this useful software.
Thank you and good luck!
After creating the catalogue, disclib stores file and folder names and tree, allows user to categorize folders and files, and allows searching all the files from the collection CDs without need to place them in CD reader.