Disclib may place in the catalogue any windows folder not only folders on CDs. Disclib has a customizable Multilanguage functionality. The program also extracts mp3 info.
Features of Disclib 2.0.50
- Platform - MS Windows (2K,XP tested)
- Add filenames from any folder tree (CD, DVD, HDD, floppy, any windows folder tree) to the catalog
- Search, specify categories in search
- Customizable exporting (reporting)
- Parallel tree - better categorizing
- Multilanguage (Customizable) [current available: English, Italian, Bulgarian, Russian, French, Galego, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese(Brasil), Portuguese(europeu),Danish, Swedish, Catalan, German, Czech, Hungarian, Korean, Romanian and Chinese Languages]
If you do not know where to start you may open Sample.DLC in order to see what your collection should look like.
Changes in Disclib 2.0.50
- new help file language: Italian by Giorgio Ammenti
- new language : Greek, by Costas Papaioannou
- new language update : spanish, by Dr. Carlos Ariel Fregosini
- new language : Hrvatski, by mateja karabogdan
- new language : Turkce by Gokhan Sivrikaya
- new translations tools added: Mlang; transtool in order to help translators of the program
- small fixes on foreign language help display
- Registry location changed from lyrasoft to lyrasoftware
- Sample.DLC included
After creating the catalogue, disclib stores file and folder names and tree, allows user to categorize folders and files, and allows searching all the files from the collection CDs without need to place them in CD reader.