dvdSanta has its own DVD burning engine and does require any third party API to do its job. And more, dvdSanta DOES NOT carry ANY virus, adware or spyware.
Creating Your Own DVD Movies Doesn't Have to Cost You Hundreds, or Thousands. You DON'T Have To Be An Expert Or A Geek to Start, dvdSanta has a topnotch, easy-to-use user interface that requires no technical knowledge from you whatsoever. It's child's play.
Features of dvdSanta 4.50
- Easy to use interface: Intuitive user interface that requires no technical knowledge whatsoever.
- Converts and burns video files directly into DVD movies so that you can watch them on TV.
- Can mix multiple video files into one DVD disc.
- Converts photo files into DVD movies, with 35 transition effects, pan and zoom motions, background musics and narrations.
- Can automatically sync the background music with photo slide shows.
- Real-time captures and transforms miniDV camcorder tapes directly to DVD video format
- Can fit 9GB double layer DVD movies into 4.7GB single layer DVD disc.
- Burns DVD ISO Image or DVD VIDEO_TS folders to DVD
- Auto-Rate-Controller technology maximizes disc space by squeezing the highest quality video onto a disc.
- Supports major video formats such as AVI, WMV, ASF, MPG, VOB...
- Supports major photo formats such as JPG, PNG, BMP...
- Supports major audio formats such as WAV, MP3, WMA...
- Supports DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW format discs and burners.
- Supports 4:3 and 16:9 video aspect ratio
- Supports both NTSC and PAL video standard
- Supports Interlaced and Progressive Sources
- Supports output to hard drive
- Intergrated High Speed DVD MPEG-2 Encoder
No time limits, No Feature limits, Fully functional, Will show "Demo Version" text on the output video.
Changes in dvdSanta 4.00
- The new 4.00 version now supports .srt and .sub subtitle files!
on 05 May 2010, reviewed by: willy
program is ok.but trying to get response from these clowns is something else.take your money and spend it on a different program.something goes wrong with this one,your on your own.support $uck$
on 13 August 2009, reviewed by: louis moseley
the only two things i see is that it could be faster,and it could have a tab to select burn automatically without having to babysit it.
on 07 August 2008, reviewed by: chuck
the software is great. nothing like it and easy to use. the problem is that my copy is corrupted and needs to be replaced. No matter what I do, I cannot get any response from the company. they have totally ignored email and fax correspondence.
It can copy 9GB double layer DVD movies into a 4.7GB DVD-R disc, can turn your photos into DVD movies with Hollywood style motion effects, can convert other video formats(avi, wmv, vob, asf, DivX, Mpeg,...) into DVD video, can transfer miniDV camcorder tapes directly to DVD video. dvdSanta is extremely easy to use, fast and powerful.