This software is for personal, home use only.
Features of BurnAware Free 7.2
- Burn Data, Bootable and Multisession discs
- Burn Audio, Video and MP3 discs
- Create and burn ISO/CUE/BIN images
- Copy discs to ISO images
- Erase rewritable discs
- All media types (CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc) including Double Layer
- All current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA) including AHCI
- UDF/ISO9660/Joliet file systems (any combination)
- On-the-fly writing (no staging to hard drive first)
- Verification of written files
- Multisession DVD-RW/DVD+RW
- Unicode CD-Text (tracks and disc)
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 (32 and 64 Bit), .Net framework is NOT required
- BurnAware Free Edition
installer is bundled with "Ask Toolbar". However, you may continue the installation process without installing it.
Changes in BurnAware 7.2
- Added new CD-Text detection method, to avoid incorrect FLAC and MP3 tags.
- Main window has been adapted for high screen resolutions.
- Verify Tool has been updated and now provides byte-by-byte verification.
- Updated burning engine and translations.
- Minor fixes and improvements to graphical user interface.
- Improved buffer control while buring high capacity DVD and Blu-ray Discs.
- Resolved user interface problem with non-standard system fonts.
- Fixed bug with sorting files by priority, prior to burning process.
Using BurnAware Free Edition you can easily create and burn Audio and MP3 CD, Data and DVD-Video disc, ISO and Cue Image, erase or format rewritable disc, copy your CD or DVD to ISO image.