Lame 3.100 for Mac OS|
Last update: 22 Oct 2017 | License: Freeware | Size: 1.3MB | Downloads: 30470
LAME MP3 Encoder for Mac OS is a free MP3 encoder which is compatible with Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later.
The main features of this encoder are:
- being compiled as libmp3lame.dylib,
- working with Audacity, including the Lame front-end and documentation,
- being compiled with GCC 4.0.1, universal binary (Power PC and Intel),
- and running on OS X 10.4 and later with a G4 or a better processor or any Intel processor.
There are 4 versions of Lame:
- one compiled by a japanese guy (LAME encoder 3.100, AltiVec/SSE Optimized),
- other compiled by snifferdog (Lame encoder 3.99.5 together with the LIBMPG123 decoder 1.12.1),
- another one compiled by Thalictrum (Lame 3.99.5 and 3.97)
- and last one (LAME 3.98.2), compatible with Audacity and which will run on both PowerPC and Intel powered Mac was compiled by Paul Sanders.
Printed from: http://www.codecs.com/download/lame_mac.htm