Last update: 25 May 2018 | License: Freeware | Size: 191KB | Downloads: 71637
1by1 is a basic and efficient audio player that allows you to organize your audio tracks and listen to music, without needing playlists or databases.
It incorporates every aspect of a music player and organizer, while keeping things simple and intuitive.
After a very fast installation process, you can start using this smart application which requires an extremely low amount of system resources.
The interface is simple, quite ordinary, we might say. But once you become more familiar with it, you will discover there are some advanced options, too.
The most important features of 1by1 are:
- the directory player, which plays folder contents directly; the resume play (remembering the last track and position); the support for the Winamp 2.x input plugin; supporting the ACM and mpglib decoders; gapless play; the audio enhancer; simple crossfading; its folder tree file navigation; the cue sheet, audio scrobbling, Unicode and playlist support; the folder compare utility and the renaming tool.
1by1 supports hotkey commands, too, which means you can use your keyboard buttons to activate certain functions. You can use presets or make your own configurations.
Another interesting feature is creating access points for up to three external applications (text editors, looking up lyrics on the web and so on).
1by1 is being constantly improved, and its latest versions have been:
- Plugin issues fixed
- HTTP control slightly improved
- Finer mouse wheel volume option
- 5 band dynamics and lookahead peak limiter
- Simple host for Winamp dsp plugins
- Minor improvements and corrections
In the issue, 1by1 is amazingly capable and advanced for its small size. It is convenient and easy to use, and its features are just as generous as those of a large size piece of software.
Not only is it lightweight, it is also very friendly with system resources and it plays the most common audio formats error-free.
Printed from: http://www.codecs.com/download/1by1.htm