Ogg Vorbis codec problem (starting with Fruity Loops)

ogg vorbis wav fruity loops ax 0x674f GSpot

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_mateusonego_*

Guest_mateusonego_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:59 AM

Ok. So I've downloaded Fruity Loops, just to play and try some beats etc, but I had problems using the NATIVE packs os samples... it was saying that I didn't have the right filter to load the files (I forgot the error message and for some reason now it's not appearing again, sorry). Then, I discovered it probably had to do with the codecs needed to reproduce the sample files, that we're write in WAV.
Ok, I researched a little bit, and discovered GSpot, which is a program that reads the audio file and points the codec needed, which I discovered that was 0x674f, Ogg Vorbis.
I've been trying to install this codec in several forms... several installers and different filters, but none of them was able to work. GSpot still says that I don't have the codec installed.

Please help me, I'm desperate!
Thank guys (:

(Funny thing is: I tried to manually registrate the AX file (the file of the codec itself, so as I think), but wasn't able to find any...) 

#2 zeNmaster

zeNmaster

• Administrators
  • 166 posts
  • LocationEU

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:54 PM

Hey mateusonego,

What did you install and what OS do you have?

#3 Guest_mateusonego_*

Guest_mateusonego_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:28 PM

Oh, right, sorry hahaha.

I have a Windows 7 Ultimate, 64b.

I tried K-lite, libvorbis, Corevorbis, and Ogg Vorbis ACM Codec, and 2 different versions of DirectShow Ogg Vorbis filter collection.

I really think that's a problem with my system, actually, but I don't have the slightest ideia about what's the problem neither what to do to solve it...

#4 zeNmaster

zeNmaster

• Administrators
  • 166 posts
  • LocationEU

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:24 PM

Did you try these solutions?

http://support.image...hp?ans=52&id=53
http://support.image...hp?ans=53&id=54

Radlight Ogg may also help.

#5 Guest_AndressoureMM_*

Guest_AndressoureMM_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2016 - 04:26 AM

To MaxB: My post starts with IMHO. So, this is MY Humble Opinion, not yours. OK ? Do you have any problem with that ? I dont consider ffdshow as a requirement.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users