#1 mdexter

mdexter

Whiner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:27 AM

Hi all,

First post here, ok I will keep this as simple as possible.

Ok, I record Gameplay in Litecam HD, this is the first program that allows me to record at 30 fps with no loss of framerates etc, brilliant.

Ok I am wanting to record lossless gameplay video and then convert it to H.264 AVC for youtube in powerdirector 11.

The only codec I have been able to use is ffdshow lossless but two things happen, the audio from my mic clicks after I speak, this does not happen just when I record my voice outside of the ffdshow codec, when I record audio of my voice alone its perfect.

Secondly when I use the lossless codec in ffdshow it makes the picture look quite dark, this is the only codec I know that you can record lossless and that imports to powerdirector 11.

Frustrating to say the least.  ok system setup.

I use litecam hd on a drive on its own, I use the game itself from another drive and I record to another drive and they all work above 110 mbs read write, so there is no loss.  I can easily record 80gb of raw footage no issues and import into cyberlink powerdirector and render out to H264 no issues.

I use a very high quality microphone I use a SB recon with brilliant sound recording features. I run my sstem at 4.8ghz, there are no bottlenecks.  I use a 770 GTX 4gb GPU, again mno hardware issues.

But I am wanting to know if there is another option for litecam HD in terms of codecs that will keep the colours of the game looking the same and the audio doesnt click.

I have many codecs installed and wondering if I reinstall them or for me to use another codec that will keep the colours of the original game etc.

can anyone please suggest something I should try and use that is tryuly lossless and that will keep the colours of the game etc and that I can import into power director.

This has been so much trial and error for me and there does not seem to be a solution so far.

if any one can please help me find a solution etc and with some settings you suggest if you have them.

Again many thanks in advance for anyone that can help me

Cheers all.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: powerdirector, litecam hd, lossless, color, audio, clicking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users