is a simple GUI for the x264 codec
with support for: job queue, 10-bit depth, profiles, zones and audio.
for an optimal use!
x264Gui is a video encoder, not an audio encoder, so the output file is a video without the audio. You must demux the audio from the original video and remux it( eventually coded with an audio codec) in the new video.
You can also encode the audio, but this feature uses the x264-audio that is still in beta. This feature is disabled by default, you can activate it by setting "auto", "manual" or "direct copy" in the audio tab.
Features of x264Gui 0.9
- support for profiles. Each profile consists of the command line, created following the guide of the codec;
- support for zones(since 0.7). Zone are useful in certain scenes, where the bitrate must be higher;
- support for the job queues. When the queue is over you can set an operation, for example turn off the pc;
- a menu, "tool" where you can set a program that you want to execute simply by clicking on the menu item. For example a demuxer/muxer for a specific container;
- support for 10bit depth codec by using the avc_profile high10 (since 0.8);
- support for saving/restoring the queue to/from a file (since 0.8);
- includes a gui for xdelta3, with automatic creation of windows script (,bat) to apply that patch (since 0.9.2).
x264Gui 0.9.6 beta
is only the executable, so replace your local x264Gui.exe with this.