UltraISO can do the following:
directly editing ISO image files; extracting files and folders from ISO image files; making ISO files from hard disc files; adding, deleting, creating new directories and renaming ISO file image contents; processing CD boot information; directly adding, removing or extracting the boot image of the ISO image and directly setting the file or folder to hidden attribute.
Moreover, UltraISO supports the ISO 9660 Level 1, 2 and 3 and the Joliet extension; it automatically optimizes the ISO image file structure and saves disc space and it supports shell document type integration.
A major advantage of UltraISO is its possessing the intellectualized ISO document format analyzer and processing almost all types of image files. It is considered that UltraISO could support image file types that will be created in the future. It seems like this application will not necessarily be outdated even if at some point it was not developed anymore.
Speaking of image file formats, UltraISO supports a very wide range of files, such as ISO, CUE, BIN, NRG, MDF, MDS, IMG, CCD, UIF, VCD, BWT, ASHDISC, DAA, BWI, HFS, DMG, C2D and IMA. The application can easily convert between these file formats.
UltraISO is one of the most comprehensive and complex image file editing and conversion applications. It offers support for a wide variety of image files, it is ready to work with the ones that will be created in the future and it allows you to enjoy very powerful functions.
Changes in UltraISO 9.7 Premium Edition
- Improved writing disk image feature, can create bootable flash drive from more ISO images including Windows 10 June edition and Windows Server 2016/2012 R2
- Supports making bootable USB disk with ExFAT volume (Xpress Boot)
- Can make bootable USB disk from ISO image of Acronis True Image 2017 Rescue Media (RAW)
- Supports detecting virtual drive(s) of Alcohol 120% v184.108.40.20602 on Windows 10
- Fixed a bug with handling UDF ISO images created by Microsoft IMAPI2
- Fixed the vulnerability for CVE-2009-1260
- Fixed the vulnerability for TALOS-2017-0342
- Some minor improvements and bug fixes
It offers you a very wide range of options when it comes to handling image files.