It supports creation and writing of ISO images and bootable discs.
Disc images and Audio CDs can be written simultaneously to multiple writers.
cdrtfe is a win32 frontend for the cdrtools (cdrecord, mkisofs, readcd, cdda2wav), Mode2CDMaker, VCDImager and other well-known tools.
cdrtfe has a multi-language interface and is also available as portable version.
Changes in cdrtfe 1.5.2
- Corrected position of some controls.
- Use bigger font size.
- Use Vista style tree views, if possible.
* Better support for the MinGW version of the cdrtools (beginning with cdrtools-3.01a21).
* Automatic disc type detection:
- This feature can be activated via cdrtfe.ini by adding the line DetectDiskType=1 to the section [General].
- When a disc is inserted into the selected drive, cdrtfe will detect the size and type of the disc and set the space meter of the currently active project accordingly.
- If the current project is 'Data disc', no files have been added yet and the options 'Multisession' and 'Import previous sessions' are enabled, the contents of the disc will be imported into the project and the space meter will show the space used by the previous session.
- Ctrl-F5 forces a new detection of the disc.
- See full list of changes here
You can burn data discs, Audio CDs, XCDs, (S)VCDs and DVD-Video discs.