One of the first advantages you’ll notice in CDBurnerXP is its small size.
It uses an insignificant amount of computer resources and still it does its job flawlessly.
It is easy to install and you won’t have any unpleasant surprises such as additional software deployed to your computer.
For each kind of task it performs, CDBurnerXP 4.5.4 comes with advanced options.
For instance, the CD burner offers support for CD-R, CD-RW, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM, BD, HD-DVD and double layer mediums.
You can write bootable discs; you can perform disc spanning and you can verify data automatically right after the burning process is completed.
Audio CD’s writing options include: support for the MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, WMA, APE, MPC, WV formats; adding single or multiple tracks from existing audio-CDs directly to your new compilation without having to rip tracks before; playing audio files with integrated audio player; exporting audio compilations as M3U playlist and Cue Sheet etc.
ISO features include burning ISO files to CD, converting bin- and nrg-files to ISO, creating ISO files and saving CDs/DVDs as ISO file to disc.
Additionally, CDBurnerXP is updated online, it has a multi-language interface, it has an option for enabling access to drive for restricted users and it is also available in a command line version.
If anything goes wrong during the burning process, CDBurnerXP informs you on the errors it has detected.
In conclusion, CDBurnerXP is a useful addition to your computer.
It is easy to use and reliable, it needs little system resources and it can be deployed to both old and new computers.
Changes in CDBurnerXP 4.5.6
- Adjusted compilation close behaviour: Now returning to the startup screen by default and only exiting when using the "Exit" command or Alt+F4
- Adjusted audio player sizing
- Increased width of drive selection combo box
- Application is now DPI aware and no longer automatically scaled
- Fixed: Inactive, non-selected items may not be drawn with the correct background color in the project selection dialog
- CDBurnerXP installer is bundled with "OpenCandy". However, you may continue the installation process without installing it.
This tool offers you complete options for burning and creating images.