This software is for personal, home use only.
Features of BurnAware Free 6.9
- Burn Data, Bootable and Multisession discs
- Burn Audio, Video and MP3 discs
- Create and burn ISO/CUE/BIN images
- Copy discs to ISO images
- Erase rewritable discs
- All media types (CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc) including Double Layer
- All current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA) including AHCI
- UDF/ISO9660/Joliet file systems (any combination)
- On-the-fly writing (no staging to hard drive first)
- Verification of written files
- Multisession DVD-RW/DVD+RW
- Unicode CD-Text (tracks and disc)
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 (32 and 64 Bit), .Net framework is NOT required
- BurnAware Free Edition
installer is bundled with "Ask Toolbar". However, you may continue the installation process without installing it.
Changes in BurnAware 6.9.4
- Updated shell SDK libraries.
- Updated translations.
- Resolved problem with slow verification.
- Fixed bug with disc spinning after burn.
- Fixed bug with opening tray when burning multiple copies.
- Fixed bug with verify error if file size 0 bytes.
- Fixed bug with access violation error on closing Data compilation.
BurnAware Free Edition 6.6
on 14 October 2013, reviewed by: Silent Assassin
Currently using version 6.6. A great piece of software and that too comes for free.
*Easy to use interface
*Light on system resource
*Smaller file size compared to Nero/Roxio
*No CD to CD /DVD to DVD copying is available for free version
Overall a great piece of software for home use. Saves money spent on professional software.
BurnAware Free Edition 1.3 final
on 12 May 2008, reviewed by: A Guy
Keeps getting better with its updates. Try it out and decided your opinion on it. I use it and works very well.
BurnAware Free Edition 1.2.6
on 16 February 2008, reviewed by: Shinichi
Absolutely fantastic! Very fast and Reliable. It has all the features for burning DVD Video, Audio CD's and Data. A Must Have App.
Using BurnAware Free Edition you can easily create and burn Audio and MP3 CD, Data and DVD-Video disc, ISO and Cue Image, erase or format rewritable disc, copy your CD or DVD to ISO image.