Once you install BurnAware Free Edition on your computer and launch the application, you are provided with a familiar interface: a window from where you can easily select the task you want to perform.
Items can be added to the list using the drag and drop feature.
The application offers support for all media types, including double layer; it allows on-the-fly writing; it enables you to create multisession discs and to verify written files.
It is needless to say how many possibilities BurnAware Free Edition offers; you just need to know that it won’t disappoint you and that you will be able to perform and type of tasks you can think of when it comes to disc burning.
The latest versions have been improved with theme support for GUI, updated installer and translations, being able to read high capacity discs and minor fixes to the application’s interface.
It is important to know that BurnAware Free Edition uses a very small amount of system resources, which means it won’t cause your computer to slow down while burning discs. After all, this is an extremely important imperative for any software tool designed for average users with average computers.
There are also two other versions, the premium and the professional ones, but if you have medium requirements from a burning utility, the BurnAware Free Edition will prove to be more than satisfying.
BurnAware Free Edition is one of those burning tools that don’t fail your expectations. It is friendly with your CPU, it offers a wide range of advanced options and it has an intuitive interface; it is exactly what you need.
Changes in BurnAware 8.3
* New features:
- Option to use lowercase characters in ISO file names.
- Improvements to burning process and handling of files and folders.
- User interface improvements.
- Updated translations.
- Bug with cropping track titles in MP3 compilations.
- Bug with dropping file extensions of long file names.
- Bug with applying file system restrictions to file names.
- Few minor fixes.
- BurnAware Free Edition installer is bundled with "Ask Toolbar". However, you may continue the installation process without installing it.
Enjoy a variety of options: writing data discs, bootable and multi-session discs; erasing; formatting rewritable discs and burning ISO images.