Gordian Knot is an advanced integrated package tool for the entire process of DVD to DivX or XviD encoding. Supports AVI, OGM and MKV container formats.
Gordian Knot contains facilities to do pretty much anything you need in terms of video encoding:
- Rip the DVD
- Create a DVD2AVI project
- Find the right bitrate
- Select a resolution
- Subtitles on your final movie
Changes in Gordian Knot 0.35 Update
- added possibility of selecting text subs (any extensions apart from *.IDX that is considered VobSub)
- decomb.dll is no longer loaded into almost every script
- Field operation selection is fixed on advanced SaveAVS window
- DGMPGDec updated to version 1.2.1
- some avisynth filters updated
Gordian Knot is available for download in several packages, including a system pack, codec pack and as the executable only.
Copy this code into your website if you want to link to Gordian Knot 0.35 page:
<a href="http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Gordian_Knot.htm">Download Gordian Knot 0.35</a>