Features of Freemake Video Converter 4.0
- Free Video Converter:
Freemake prides itself on designing free software without any limitations, solutions which offer quality alternatives to paid products. Make sure that our free video converter is freeware in the truest sense of the word: no adware, no spyware, no online registration!
- 200+ Input Formats:
Freemake Video Converter accepts virtually any video file you can dream of as an input: AVI, MP4, MKV, WMV, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, FLV, TOD, MOV, DV, RM, QT, TS, MTS, and many more. Import music (MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV), and photos (JPG, BMP, PNG,GIF) to turn them into video. View supported formats.
- Convert to iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, PS3, Android:
Optimize videos for Apple, Sony, and Android devices. Convert videos to iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod 5G, iPhone, iPad, Sony PSP, PS2, PS3, BlackBerry, Xbox, Apple TV, Android mobile devices, smartphones, etc.
- Output to AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV, SWF, MPG, 3GP, MP3:
Convert video to the most popular video formats. Rip unprotected DVDs. Use Freemake Video Converter as AVI converter or 3GP converter. Convert video and audio files to MP3 with our free video converter.
- Advanced Preset Editor:
Take total control of the output result by customizing conversion parameters. Create your own presets
by establishing video and audio codecs, frame size, frame rate, sample size, and sample rate. Choose a proper icon, and save you custom preset for further usage.
- Fastest Video Converter with CUDA:
Due to the integrated CUDA technology, you can benefit from very fast video encoding and less CPU usage using our free video converter. Just enable CUDA on your PC!
- Upload Video, Photos, MP3 to YouTube:
Upload videos, photo slideshows, MP3 to YouTube with our video converter. Upload AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, JPG, BMP, GIF, MP3 to YouTube. The program will cut videos (if required) into 15-minute parts and insert them into one YouTube playlist.
- Burn DVD - up to 40 hours!
Unlike other software, our video converter doesn't have a two-hour limit and allows to burn up to 20 hours of video to a Standard DVD or 40 hours to DVD-DL. Choose DVD menu type: thumbnail, motion, text.
- Make Slideshows and Visualizations:
Turn photos and MP3 into slideshows with background music. Create music visualizations by converting audio to video. Upload your photos and music to YouTube.
- Cut, Join, Rotate, Limit output size, and more:
Cut unwanted parts from video files, use scene searching option. Rotate or flip video. Join several videos into one file to get a full-length film. Fit the output file size to any limit (e.g. 700 Mb, 1.4 Gb, 4.7 Gb).
- Freemake Video Converter
requires the .NET Framework Version 4
to be installed.
Changes in Freemake Video Converter 4.0
- Added the new DVD menus
- Added the auto-crop option
- Added the auto-backup option
- Added the possibility to set a custom DVD background
- Fixed the problem with temporary DVD folders
- Improved the software stability
- Minor interface changes
Freemake Video Converter 220.127.116.11
on 28 December 2012, reviewed by: OPODER
- Slow converter TS
- Presents syncronism and incorrect fps e problem when converting files in TS format with AAC audio.
- Presents artifacts (squared/blocks)the cutting point selected in video.
- There is no option to convert to Stereo/JointStereo with mp3 audio.
- There is no option to save you edited. If an error occurs and the program closes, you have to edit ALL again.
Regular converter. But be CAREFUL! It install lot of adwares, read and uncheck everything (including SpeedMyPC).
Freemake Video Converter 18.104.22.168
on 28 December 2012, reviewed by: Chris
Impossible to choose a specific audio stream from a multistream video (eg a VOB file).
Moreover it crashes a lot, leading to the till now forgotten nice old blue screen.
Just a bad software.
Freemake Video Converter 22.214.171.124
on 12 February 2012, reviewed by: RANY
THE CHANGE IN RESOLUTION OF THE VIDEO NOT WORKING AT ALL WHEN CHOOSING HIHG RESOLUTION IT BECOME THE SAME AS SOURCE BUT IT OFFER GOOD QUALITY VIDEO AND FAST CONVERT